We provide a welcoming child orientated environment where practitioners support children on their journey to becoming independent learners.
- To provide rich on-going interaction within a safe and secure environment.
- To provide consistent nurturing relationships with quality care givers.
- To encourage children to progress through the developmental stages in their own style and time.
- To provide opportunities to experiment, take risks and complete self chosen tasks.
- To develop a spirit of enquiry, creativity and openness to learn.
- To develop self expression and an ability to communicate experiences to others.
- To provide structure and clear boundaries within a stimulating environment.
- To develop an understanding and mutual respect to include parents/carers, staff, children and the wider community.
- To provide a happy, caring high quality setting where everyone is valued and respected